A good place to start is with a fairly complete list of my works as an artist, musician, writer and filmmaker. I've added a photo after each entry for identification of the book or product.
1. FAMOUS MONSTERS OF FILMLAND #22 - 1963 Warren Magazine - Letters To The Editor Dept. - Published my review of movie THE BRAIN THAT WOULDN'T DIE.
2. DWRAYGER DUNGEON #1 - 1964 Self published Monster Magazine with D. Draeger - 9 pages illustrations, 6 of movie monsters, story writing and movie reviews.
3. FRESNO COMIC ART FESTIVAL - 1979 Program - Centerfold Illustration (Dragon) and mention. I was also interviewed for local television.
4. FANDOM DIRECTORY #1 - 1980 Softcover - 2 pages (Giant Robot and Dragon illustrations).
5. LOLLAPALOOSA #5 - 1980 Digest by Mitch O'Connell - 2 pages (Giant Robot and BIC monster splash 'Film Fiends').
***'Film Fiends' was also scheduled to be printed in FAMOUS MONSTERS OF FILMLAND, but, was lost and never published, cashed the check.
6. COMICARD CONNECTION 1980-1, Monthly publication of Alpha Omega Comics in Fresno, CA - Contributed to 6 issues with various illustrations, mentions in 2 issues about being published in Charlton Bullseye #3 and MOD Comix #1.
7. FANDOM DIRECTORY #2 - 1981 Softcover - 1 page illustration (Interplanetary Mailman).
8. CHARLTON BULLSEYE #3 - 1981 Charlton Comics - 5 page story 'Cavern Of The Brain-Eaters.'
9. MOD #1 - 1981 Kitchen Sink Comix by Terry Beatty - 2 page story 'Giant Robots on Parade' - story by Terry Beatty.